Tuesday 16 June 2009

Ink marks on a blank page tues 16th June

Just by way of explanation some of you might have noticed my last blog was almost a month ago.That it is I have been a little slack perhaps could be noted, but then again y'all have no idea what is i have been up to.Y'see don't jump to hasty conclusion,could i have spent the last few weeks floating down the Nile in a felucca, searching for the l;ost tombs of Karnak? oh i does wish that were so, or might i had wended my merry ways up a still crystal blue fjiord in Norway. Cuts to the chase and tells you that all this time i have been at home doing not much of anything.
That being almost so I cannot tell a lie so inform you that all this time I have been away from you lot I flailed lens to the bone getting awesome pictorials for all to peruse.In between times I also worked in spot of laser surgery to my left eye,will know the outcome in 6weeks.

Well you do all know where I live as I'm forever banging on about the place and how lucky I am to li(o)ve here. Okay, so y'all live where you do because it is just perfect,understood all that and really you didn't have to say it,'cos where you live would be just right, three bears porridge an all. Doesn't matter where I have been and lived, my philosophy reads like this,once you know your way back from what passes for the corner store ,then you are home',isn't that just so though?On my morning walk I pass the same folk each day,the lady who wears the hoody and walks a maltese dog ,the fellow who rain hail or shine walks in flip flops and leads a huge mastiff, or rather it leads him.
They both say morning to I, as does the lady with the odd looking poodle thing,dog that is. The chap who rides towards me just after her, he nods his head in a sort of ,I want to be friendly but am peddling so can't stop expression. The man who follows about two minutes later, doesn't matter what I do,he never even rings his bell,just peddles on grimly as if I was something he'd rather wish not get stuck on his tyres. I would like to think that's because he wear little sunglasses like John Lennon even when it is dark or very dim with heavy black cloud, he always has his light on too.
That reinforces my theory of folk who wear sunglasses at all times, even 9o'clock at night, and I don't live in midsummer Norway either.They,(darkish glasses wearers) live in a type of jaundiced nether world where all is colourless/muted and amorphous, so to him peering through Lennon type haze I perhaps look like a golem or creature from a dank nightmare.Actually I kind of like that idea of I, might just run with that next dress up day.oh, by the by, the pic is of the sunrise this am.

Inded so Hortense old bean the locals are restless at this moment are they not.what with that lovely Mr.Costello giving Parliament the old heave ho after 20years was no real shock now was it.We all knew he only had until the 30th of this month because they have to bed in new canditate for his seat.
The journo's seem a bit out of sorts with our Prime Minister too, he was flavour of the month a while ago now it seems even they have got tired of the spin cycle always on fast forward. He had his face on the TV so much some even thought he was the new logo for that free to air station. Would it be dear Horty that you have been right all along about him, he really is a bit too good to be true. Then yesterday that old gangster fellow 'tuppence ' Moran got himself executed proper goodfellows style coming out of his favourite deli, seems rather ironic as well that today the police arrested his ex sister-in-law and her sister/boyfriend for setting up the hit and then doing it. Hollywood might well have written the script Horty, except it was real and tuppence got his come-uppence.
That movie we went to was abysmal,('a film with me in it' ),those actors should have been shot instead of tuppence. Just as well life doesn't always imitate art is my new motto, the gelato was great at Cocolat after though.

No comments: