Monday 6 October 2008

ink marks on a blank page - Tuesday Oct 7

Some days I'm not really sure about life. Obtuse? yes I know but that word describes my being at this very moment. Quandries are at every footfall and I know wild beasts lurk in every hedge, fraught is a miasma that pervades my all.

Could this be love? I know that feeling an observer might proffer,well may you ask, and nay I shall say for a deep and true love conquered me many years ago.Oh yes of course I have loved since, I am one of those unfortunates born under the sign of Pisces, we love madly all the time and at the drop of a hat. But no this is a malaise of a different kind and one that the curing of eludes me for the time.

This awkward sort of in-between and half out place I am in at this very moment has to do with understanding human behaviour and the reasons why happenings happen. What have I done you say? That is the root problem, I have not really much of an idea, the problem just arose out of nothing and I have no idea how to right what obviously is a wrong.

That really is underlined by the fact that I am male, we males do not know how to communicate to each other and obviously then onwards to the other side. Women have an easier path in that regard than us poor chaps, they have some radar and an innate knowledge of how to ferret and winkle out subtle bits of information from each other to then go on and 'know'.

Life here will go on, I shall be none the wiser but this condition is not life threatening. A trifle odd to worry about something that is in actual fact not in my real physical world, but there again y'see I am Piscean, that is a thing we do.

Yes Hortense perhaps I am on shaky ground, but the alternative is to talk about things I really know even less about. What things are those? Well for instance that woman striding up to the microphone at the airport where all those well meaning folk were holding up McCain placards. She leapt into condemning that lovely fellow and told everyone he had been best buddies with that dreadful Ayers chappie who bombed like the fourth July but on a weekly basis. Really Hortense what was she saying, he was only 8 yrs old for heavens sake,better she should concentrate on who sacked what State trooper in Alaska . You know the fellow that divorced the Governor's sister.
Yes Hortense what would I know, I leave you with this delightful cartoon from our weekend Murdoch, that tells a great story,what do you think?

No comments: