Saturday 8 November 2008

Ink marks on a blank page sat. 8th Nov.

There I was contemplating nothing in particular in a studious sort of way when i had this sudden compulsion to write up a blog. But what should I pontificate on? We've all done the elections us bloggers, writ up and dissected to the very inch of anything and everything, some have even done pieces on the sort of dog he should buy the girls. Like I mean who really cares, the whole universe is going to heck in a basket and folk are worrying about what brand of doggie poo will be on the White House lawn.
C'mon folks lighten up here, give the man a break let him pick the 7000 folk he needs to run the ship o' state.

I just have to put in an antipodean's two cents worth , and that's about all we would get too, this isn't just about you folk over there y'know, I mean this chap is going to be the leader of the free world as we know it. The Russians will have their noses out of joint too, for some weeks now they have been kicking up the dust of the cold war and over-flying US and Brit ships and making great noises about missile placements. Then along comes that nice young man from America and grabs all the headlines, shame.

Funny about that, and how is Hugo going to cope with Barack?, not at all well I shouldn't wonder.This is something that America does once in a while oh so well, and it isn't just the fact he is African_American, although that in itself is huge, he has only been in Washington since 2005. Granted he is highly intelligent and can really speak well and plainly too, not like our fellow who talks as though we were all MBA's , but he has that great knack of someone who is destined to be really something, he RELATES and without trying hard to, he just does.

Oh yes Hortense how would I know, perhaps it is 'cause about stuff like that, I really do. Or perhaps I just make it up as I go along and say the first trite thing that pops into my skull, could be Hortense but you have known me long and well enough to know that I only make some of it up as I go along, the rest I find on fantail wrappers. Sunday tomorrow Horty, Gelato at Cocolat?, sure why ever not.

No comments: